Post Your Tree

tydek07

Forum Captain
Hello everyone,

Well, I just spent over 1 hour putting up my Christmas Tree for this year *wipes sweat off face*...Finally got the branches evenly spread out, the lights up, the christmas bulbs looking good, and the star standing straight (that star was the hardest part, haha)....

So... I was thinking, tis' the season, that everyone put a picture(s) of their tree all decorated and light up^_^

Post your tree so we can all see...

Happy Holidays,
Tyler

---Well, I will get things started here.
161801.jpg
161848.jpg

gillysaurus

Forum Lieutenant
I'm a poor college kid with a teeny apartment, so no room for a tree, but I did make my first wreath for the door!

Behold:

n1081110001_224611_749.jpg

It's kind of a crappy picture of me... But I like it ^_^

Hal9000

Forum Captain
My family isn't big on trees (But we're the same family that had pizza for Thanksgiving.), and I'm always away at college anyhow. Last year, however, we did get one, and since we won't this year, you'll have to settle for a look in to the past:

treesmall.jpg

Taken from my little room, the tree is obviously ugly and too big for the place...guess we don't get enough practice or something. And yes, we do have an elephant-puppet on the tree, too. I collect them and coconut monkeys. (On top of the TV.)

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Moved to Lounge.

And I refuse to decorate my tumble weed until there's snow on the ground here.

Sasha

Forum Chief
I'm a poor college kid with a teeny apartment, so no room for a tree, but I did make my first wreath for the door!

Behold:

n1081110001_224611_749.jpg

It's kind of a crappy picture of me... But I like it ^_^

You're so cute!!

Ridryder911

EMS Guru
Okay. I decorated a little more than last year.

images.jpg

FF894

Forum Captain
Ty-the EMS clock is a nice touch.

Gilly- agree with Sasha you are too cute

Rid- I damn near pi**ed my pants

I haven't had time to get to the tree yet but hopefully this weekend. Anybody put wreaths on their truck?

Sasha

Forum Chief
I usually don't put up trees because I am compulsively a tacky decorater, but I wanted to join the fun, so I made one just for you guys!

It's a very caffeiney Christmas tree! :p
Multimed.jpg

KempoEMT

Forum Lieutenant
I usually don't put up trees because I am compulsively a tacky decorater, but I wanted to join the fun, so I made one just for you guys!

It's a very caffeiney Christmas tree! :p
Multimed.jpg

Talk about Caffine... Good Lord. My family is doing a Christams Cactus. We are packrats and have no room for a tree.

imurphy

Forum Captain
My first tree in the US:

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0006.jpg

IMG_0010.jpg