Places to volunteer for a special event!

NUEMT

Forum Lieutenant
Concerts? Festivals? Marathons?

List them!!

I am crazy enough to travel for cool experiences. (CONUS)

Drax

Forum Captain
Burning Man.

luke_31

Forum Asst. Chief
I've not done it either but if you do a google search for burning man EMS it should come up with something. I looked into it a couple years back and it involved getting a state license for where burning man is held and a few other things. If it's something that you are interested in I would highly recommend you get started with what you would need to do months before it happens.

luke_31

Forum Asst. Chief
Concur. Worked one event for them and told them to never call me again.
Worked with them once for when he tried to start an aeromedical fixed wing business. I did one flight and never got called again. I figured he stopped doing them as he said he got paid less then he thought when he told me on what I would get paid for the flight. He wasn't ready with equipment, or anything besides the plane really when we took the flight. Luckily it was mostly just a BLS LDT.

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
Worked with them on an event once with AMR. Big ol' tacti-cool gang of people not real interested in medicine.

OP
OP
NUEMT

NUEMT

Forum Lieutenant
Worked with them on an event once with AMR. Big ol' tacti-cool gang of people not real interested in medicine.
This was my experience. I worked five gigs and even travelled with them. The owners arent even emts but love to buy tacticool gear and live out there BUDS/SEAL washout dreams. Only real medicine practiced by the locals they would recruit. Huge racket. They flew a crew to tampa and after the gig was done.. the managers just left. Crew had to find there own way to the airport from sarasota.

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
Yeah, I have no experience with them. Got a free entry into the warrior dash for signing up to be put on the list though. :)

ViolynEMT

Forum Chiefess
Event Medics. (eventmedics.com). They have events all over the country, but they are based out of NY. They do a lot of productions and extreme obstacle courses.

EMT2015

Forum Captain
I agree with @ViolynEMT on Event Medics. Worked my first event with them last Sunday and it was a very good experience. Pay is also pretty good. Where are you located?