PerSys NIO IO Gun

Fiafyter

Forum Ride Along
Greetings All

I’m looking for some feedback from people that have used the NIO IO Gun made by Persys Medical

OP
OP
F

Fiafyter

Forum Ride Along
Looking for feedback from anyone that has used or is currently using the NIO IO Gun made by Persys Medical

RocketMedic

Californian, Lost in Texas
I liked it. It was intuitive, easy to use, and effective. It was also battery-free. Then again, I've only used it once.

TXmed

Forum Captain
We trialed them.

Positives: cheaper than the EZ IO, all in one.

Negaitives: learning curve, consistant problem with needle not making it to the proper depth in muscular or obese patients.

We decided against them. Mainly because of the needle not reaching the right depth in above average size patients. And yes we would push harder.

OP
OP
F

Fiafyter

Forum Ride Along
We trialed them.

Negaitives: learning curve, consistant problem with needle not making it to the proper depth in muscular or obese patients.

We decided against them. Mainly because of the needle not reaching the right depth in above average size patients. And yes we would push harder.

How did work on less “fluffy” patients ?

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
F

Fiafyter

Forum Ride Along
We trialed them.

I liked it. It was intuitive, easy to use, and effective. It was also battery-free. Then again, I've only used it once.

I have a couple to try out, I’ve only used EZ IO

TXmed

Forum Captain
@Fiafyter i guess ok. 9/10 in the aircraft im putting it in the shoulder. And it just never seem to carry enough power to really put it in there. We only trialed them for 2-3 weeks.