Personal History Statements!

OnceAnEMT

Forum Asst. Chief
These are a joy to fill out.

To those of you who have lived, let alone worked, in multiple states or have job hopped a bit or even just changed residences in the same neighborhood... respect.

I could have sworn I made a made a Word file and documented all of my answers, specifically the ones that have to be tracked down, on the first go around so the next one would go faster, but apparently that didn't happen.

Giant81

Forum Lieutenant
I've filled out a couple of EPSQ's for military security clearances, not only is it residence, it's neighbors, friends, co-workers, address and phone numbers for all of them, and how you knew them, etc....

doesn't take long to keep a master file either in paper in a lock box, or encrypted in a dropbox or something someplace.

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
I'm filling a "Supplemental App" right now that has a short employment history on it....kinda low key agonizing how to answer the Reason for Leaving block on a job I was fired from, a Fire Department job, this app is for another Firefighter job, like I don't wanna lie and be DQ'd when they inevitable call the first Dept, but I don't want to make them toss my file in the circular filing bin either just on reading it lol

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
These are a joy to fill out.

To those of you who have lived, let alone worked, in multiple states or have job hopped a bit or even just changed residences in the same neighborhood... respect.

I could have sworn I made a made a Word file and documented all of my answers, specifically the ones that have to be tracked down, on the first go around so the next one would go faster, but apparently that didn't happen.

I did my fiancé's for her when she was in their process.

Absolute pain in the balls. Then when they call people to investigate your statement they always have issues getting the right person on the phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NysEms2117

ex-Parole officer/EMT
I have to deal with federal and state paperworks.. i'm with AK, "on these pieces of paper list everything you have done including the dates in which you sneezed more then 4 times." Also please don't forget your 3rd cousin twice removed address thats important...

SandpitMedic

Crowd pleaser
The reason I've stayed in one place so long.... every time I contemplate a move I think about those damn background checks.... the first one I did listed about 20 residences.... hopefully the next one will be significantly less... maybe 10 or so as some drop off as the years pass.

SandpitMedic

Crowd pleaser
To top it off.... they're ineffective anyways... people do bad ****.... even people with TS SCI's.