Part time jobs in L.A.

100R05

Forum Probie
Hello,
I have a full time job M-F 9-6 type deal. I would love to work nights and weekends for an ambulance company. I have applied a few places, but my schedule has not been a fit.

Does anyone know of any companies that have night/weekend PT work availability?

Thanks

aquabear

World's Okayest Paramedic
Try looking into special events EMS companies in LA/OC, hours are flexible and you have the ability to decide which events you would like to staff. AMR also hires part time, however you have to work full time during your orientation and FTO shifts.

LACoGurneyjockey

Forum Asst. Chief
For IFT in LA, craigslist is your friend. As of 10 minutes ago there are several companies offering part time employment...not the best companies in LA, but it's a start

gonefishing

Forum Deputy Chief
Pacific/Bowers, AMR, Dialysis taxi companys that pick up in county or city at night with no license when they know LADOT is not around. Good luck!

NPO

Forum Deputy Chief
You want to work weekends and nights? Well we (Bowers) usually require full time to start, but with that kind of attitude HR might make an exception! Haha but seriously a phone call to HR about P/T work might pay off as we do occasionally hire PT. I remember seeing a few PT medic slots open.