Paramedic jobs near Denver, CO

Fox800

Forum Captain
I'll be moving to Parker, CO (20 minutes from Denver) next summer to start graduate school. I'm looking for a decent spot to work a medic shift here and there for extra cash. I have four years of paramedic experience on a 911 ambulance so I'm not entirely brand new.

Can anyone recommend any decent agencies that don't require fire certs and hire part time folks?

Thanks!

sir.shocksalot

Forum Captain
I'll be moving to Parker, CO (20 minutes from Denver) next summer to start graduate school. I'm looking for a decent spot to work a medic shift here and there for extra cash. I have four years of paramedic experience on a 911 ambulance so I'm not entirely brand new.

Can anyone recommend any decent agencies that don't require fire certs and hire part time folks?

Thanks!
Any of the privates are a good choice to work part-time for. Action Care, AMR and Rural/Metro-Pridemark all have operations in those areas. The only places to work 911 that aren't fire based are Rural/Metro in Aurora (mostly driving fire-medics around though), Pridemark in Arvada, and AMR in Boulder/Longmont/Golden. Good luck, PM me if you have any more questions, I have worked for many different agencies here and can tell you the pros and cons of most of them.