paramedic entrance exam bakersfield college

Francisco

Forum Crew Member
hey guys so tomorrow i take the paramedic entrance exam for bakersfield college and i was wondering if anyone has taken it before, and if so what should i expect ? all they told me was there will be basic math but nothing about the ems knowledge

TRSpeed

Forum Asst. Chief
200-225 questions. Almost all but 25 will be math. Including basic algebra and convertions. Look on there website for practice math tests.

OP
OP
Francisco

Francisco

Forum Crew Member
Oh ok do you know if it's basic EMT knowledge?

OP
OP
Francisco

Francisco

Forum Crew Member
dont know yet, I guess the instructor is busy with the fire class that she hasn't sent the administration my score -_- .

dont know yet, I guess the instructor is busy with the fire class that she hasn't sent the administration my score -_- .
When did you take it? The last exam that I knew of was on the 19th of November.

OP
OP
Francisco

Francisco

Forum Crew Member
I took it on Wednesday December 2 but since the instructor is busy with the fire class she hasn't gave my score to the admissions and I need to know that way I can get the money to pay for the program

TRSpeed

Forum Asst. Chief
As far as I know. She doesn't have anything to do with the fire classes. And I know alot of guys already got their scores.

OP
OP
Francisco

Francisco

Forum Crew Member
She's teaching the fire class she said that day, and well they got their score because they took it way before I took it Wednesday and it was only me and another guy, they did a special testing day for us since there's still seats available but they said the lates would be by next Friday

She's teaching the fire class she said that day, and well they got their score because they took it way before I took it Wednesday and it was only me and another guy, they did a special testing day for us since there's still seats available but they said the lates would be by next Friday
She has nothing to do with the fire class at all...

LACoGurneyjockey

Forum Asst. Chief
$5k for tuition, another $500-700 in books (order them used online instead of from the library), and a lot of lost wages because you'll need the time to study.

Are you in the program already ? Do you know the total cost of the program?
I'm not in the program just yet. I've been accepted for January, pending finances.