Paramedic Degree completion online?

ExpatMedic0

MS, NRP
Iam looking for a place to wrap up an associates completely online when I am done with my Paramedic, one such program that struck my interest was this one
http://www.camdencc.edu/departments/paramedic/distancelearn.htm
anyone know of any others? not looking for a BA just a AAS or 2 year.
Keiser college was offering one also, but not any longer.

OP
OP
ExpatMedic0

ExpatMedic0

MS, NRP
Online, You can complete degree's online they transfer your Paramedic and EMS credits over. Your left with gen ed to finnish online

FFEMT1764

Devil's Advocate
You may want to check out Greenville Technical College,in Greenville, SC. They have a complete AHS degree program online for people who are already medics. It is the only degree program in SC as of right now that I know of that you can complete completely online. Heres a link to the college website:http://greenvilletech.com. Hopefully this will help you in your quest for an online degree.

CaptainPanic

Former EMT...
Be wary of those online programs. You can spend well over $500 bucks to finish the AAS but then the credits never apply to your state due to laws and such. As of right now Arkansas (that I know of anyway) doesnt allow online credits to transfer in because alot of the online programs are not accredited.

If you find the right school and your school or state allows it you might end up lucky enough to have the credits applied to your education.

-CP

FFEMT1764

Devil's Advocate
The school I told you all about is a Nationally Accredited College, so your degree would be good nationwide.

ResTech

Forum Asst. Chief
Be wary of those online programs. You can spend well over $500 bucks to finish the AAS but then the credits never apply to your state due to laws and such.

Are you talking about con-ed credits or college credits? $500 is a bit cheap for a AAS program. Most online programs are accredited from my experience. Pennsylvania for example has the Learning Management System with alot of good online programs that apply towards ur certification and like one or two other sites that they accept. And when my National Registry was good they're was alot of sites that offered. I was looking one time for a degree program for EMS Management and Georgetown University had one.