One of the nicest...

ResTech

Forum Asst. Chief
I have to say that I visit alot of the message forums on the Internet and this one is by far the nicest. It is very nice to look at and very "quick". So good job! I think I found a new home :)

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
I agree 100%. One of the things that drives me crazy about the other forum(s) are all the ads. I'm trying to concentrate on what I'm reading and all of these ads are flashing, changing, etc. Makes me go :blink:

Chimp

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
I'm glad you guys like the forum. I didn't create this forum for personal gain or wealth, so you wont be seeing any ads on it. In fact I hate advertising and spamming on forums, I think it dilutes the conversation.

This forum really is in everyone's hands. As some already know, I'm always open for suggestions. You can email me at matt@emtlife.com and I'll do my best at responding quickly. If you have any suggestions, you can post this in this forum and we can make changes.

Lastly, thank you for all your support and contributions since this forum started. This forum is nothing without its visitors, and it is what you make of it. So far there have been some great discussions, and I'm sure more are still to come!

Thanks again.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Originally posted by ResTech@Jun 5 2004, 12:35 PM
I have to say that I visit alot of the message forums on the Internet and this one is by far the nicest. It is very nice to look at and very "quick". So good job! I think I found a new home :)
I wanted to hang around a little bit before I commented on this thread. My intention was to lurk around for a while before I even started to post.

What I ended up doing was registering right away so that I could post a response in one of the discussions, and I've been hooked ever since.

This is the first, last, and most frequent page that I check on a daily basis. I know I've found a new home (at least until MMiz gets sick of me and kicks me off here. ;) )

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
Originally posted by ffemt8978+Jun 20 2004, 11:30 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ffemt8978 @ Jun 20 2004, 11:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ResTech@Jun 5 2004, 12:35 PM
I wanted to hang around a little bit before I commented on this thread. My intention was to lurk around for a while before I even started to post.

What I ended up doing was registering right away so that I could post a response in one of the discussions, and I've been hooked ever since.

This is the first, last, and most frequent page that I check on a daily basis. I know I've found a new home (at least until MMiz gets sick of me and kicks me off here. ;) ) [/b][/quote]
It's great to have you around. You guys practically are this place. Without you it's just me asking a whole bunch of questions.

In fact I'm planning to ban you guys, as soon as I get paid over $20 an hour. You just better hope inflation doesn't get crazy, the moon aligns with the stars just right, and college starts paying.

rescuecpt

Community Leader Emeritus
I definitely like it here - I'm usually not a big poster anywhere but the discussions are really good here. B)