MedicPrincess

Forum Deputy Chief
My boy and the Late Rex.

DylanandBunny002.jpg

DylanandBunny001.jpg

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
Adorable!!!
I actually don't have a current picture of all of us, when I get one I'll post it.

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
Awwwwwwwww. So cute.

My wife said, and I quote: "Are you nuts, you are not putting our photo on there, with all the freaks, and murders"

My reply: Yes Mother.

Her reply: "THE LOOK"

No photo. :unsure:

rescuecpt

Community Leader Emeritus
Awww, such a cutie!

My baby Molly:
MOLLY.jpg

My brother Paul & I when he got commissioned:
ErikaandPaulCommissioning2.jpg

Luno

OG
Premium Member
24447441_l.jpg

These are my two little rats :D

And here's why they'll never have a second date

126430002_l.jpg

Yeah, that's one protective daddy B)

rescuecpt

Cute! Luno, you say that now, but in 30 years when you can't get them out of the house, you'll be pushing them towards the first non-scuzzy guy you see...

Luno

OG
Premium Member
Capt, I've got that one already figured out, as soon as high school is done, (maybe before) I'm buying a sailboat, probably a nice 35-45 ft, and pulling up stakes (after school). I am a wanderer at heart, so I will be on the move again, being stuck in one place is killing me. :) I'm already looking for a live aboard, but I don't know how they'd adjust to living on a boat. But hey, they can always join me in the S. Pacific, straight Jack London style.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Here's mine...

Misha.jpg

IM000005.jpg

I got them at the Humane Society about a month apart.

Stevo

Forum Asst. Chief
count me in Luno , besides i've always admired Captain Morgan....
captain_morgan_%20copy%202.jpg

Luno

OG
Premium Member
cool, I'm sure there'll be plenty of room for a case of morgan right next to my case of turkey! Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot to add the last family member. :)

wildturkeylogo.gif

Now, does anyone have an ice maker that will fit in a sailboat?

007medic

Forum Lieutenant
lyns%20and%20girls.jpg

These are my little darlings

Ariel has the long blonde hair and is 12

Kelsey has the short dirty blonde hair and is 9

rescuecpt

Originally posted by Luno@Jul 15 2005, 03:46 PM
Capt, I've got that one already figured out, as soon as high school is done, (maybe before) I'm buying a sailboat, probably a nice 35-45 ft, and pulling up stakes (after school). I am a wanderer at heart, so I will be on the move again, being stuck in one place is killing me. :) I'm already looking for a live aboard, but I don't know how they'd adjust to living on a boat. But hey, they can always join me in the S. Pacific, straight Jack London style.
That's what I used to do before I got a grown up life. On a 50ft monohull then a 50ft catamaran in the British Virgin Islands. I miss it, I may have to come visit you. :)

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Originally posted by Luno@Jul 15 2005, 04:46 PM
Luke + Sailboat = the only sailboat EVER with torpedos, 50-cal and missles.....

I really love that picture, but remember- it is bad form to create your own patients just because you are bored...... :D :D :lol:

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
This topic brings back memories of my old job.... taking pictures of little kids....

yep... I used to work for Lifetouch / J.C.Penney Portrits.......

I'm different...

medic03

Forum Lieutenant
Originally posted by ffemt8978@Jul 15 2005, 05:19 PM
Here's mine...

Misha.jpg

IM000005.jpg

I got them at the Humane Society about a month apart.
Awwwww, look at the doggies! I LOVE dogs. In fact my first word was doggie but did I ever get a dog? Nooooooo! The apt I'm living in now doesn't allow pets, but as soon as I move to a place that allows it, I'm getting 2.

Looks at pics again... awww they are sooo cute.......

vtemti

Forum Captain
Ok, so I leave for a couple days and upon my return, I find you playing the "I'll show you mine, if you show me yours" game.

Count me in as soon as I get some decent pics.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Originally posted by MedicStudentJon@Jul 16 2005, 07:01 AM
I'm different...
I'll say :p