NREMT Recert and PHTLS/ACLS/PALS etc..

PaulM

Forum Ride Along
Greetings!

So I was wondering if someone can tell me, is there a cheat sheet available to see how various courses are broken down by component. For instance, how many hours of cardiac emergencies, cardiac arrhythmias etc.

I am having a difficult time figuring out how to enter it all in my profile and my training officer is not NREMT so has no idea. Any help or guidance is appreciated. I just want to make sure everything is correct in the event of an audit.

luke_31

Forum Asst. Chief
Greetings!

So I was wondering if someone can tell me, is there a cheat sheet available to see how various courses are broken down by component. For instance, how many hours of cardiac emergencies, cardiac arrhythmias etc.

I am having a difficult time figuring out how to enter it all in my profile and my training officer is not NREMT so has no idea. Any help or guidance is appreciated. I just want to make sure everything is correct in the event of an audit.
If only there wasn't an organization that provided that information you seek. If you contact NREMT there is a breakdown for courses available, but I don't know where our training officer got it, but I believe it's from them.