NREMT Prep

Gustavo

Forum Crew Member
So i took my nremt last Friday and found out i did not pass, i was really bummed out at first but realized i have 2 more tries not including the refresher course, I really want to pass the nremt on my second attempt. I've been thinking should i make flashcards of every definition for each chapter or would that be a waist of my time? i currently have a book called "EMT Crash Course" from amazon, there are really good reviews for that book and it divides everything in chapters,i need help on what to do? i think purchasing a test prep is not helping me retain information but just memorizing the question and answer. any advice on what i should do let me know.

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
We've already told you. A Test prep is the best solution for helping you pass the NREMT.

JB Navigate is more than just a 'memorize the answers' tool, like many other test prep services. It helps you zero in on areas where your knowledge is weak and then provides rationale to help you develop and hone the critical thinking skills to answer questions that present similarly.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Gustavo

Gustavo

Forum Crew Member
We've already told you. A Test prep is the best solution for helping you pass the NREMT.
I understand, but what if i don't know a certain word from a question or cant remember what the signs and symptoms are of a definition then what?

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
I understand, but what if i don't know a certain word from a question or cant remember what the signs and symptoms are of a definition then what?

Then to be frank and blunt you shouldn't have passed your EMT course.

gotbeerz001

Forum Deputy Chief

Then you miss a question and move on.

Better question: What if you can't remember a protocol when you actually need to treat a patient?

Learn your **** and move on. Sounds like people here have already told you what you need to know and you are choosing to ignore them...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk