NREMT practical

Taylor piccolo

Forum Ride Along
Okay so I passed my exam and practical in New York and then moved to Florida. Now I'm taking my NREMT in Florida. My license isn't expired or anything. I just have one question am I required to take the practical again when I take the NREMT.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Okay so I passed my exam and practical in New York and then moved to Florida. Now I'm taking my NREMT in Florida. My license isn't expired or anything. I just have one question am I required to take the practical again when I take the NREMT.
It’s going to depend on if your practical that you took in New York was NREMT and if they reported it to the NREMT.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
The NREMT does not host basic exams itself. You are going to have to find a program, college, EMS agency that will allow you to take their practical NREMT basic test.

NREMT works well when you transfer to and from a state that use it. It’s a pain when you transfer from a state that doesn’t use it to a state that does use it.

OP
OP
T

Taylor piccolo

Forum Ride Along
The NREMT does not host basic exams itself. You are going to have to find a program, college, EMS agency that will allow you to take their practical NREMT basic test.

NREMT works well when you transfer to and from a state that use it. It’s a pain when you transfer from a state that doesn’t use it to a state that does use it.
I'm supposed to take the NREMT the 23rd they accepted my application I was just curious if I had to do the practical along with the multiple question exam