NREMT in 2 weeks!!!

savingtheworld

Forum Ride Along
i just scheduled my exam in 2 weeks and i was wondering what should i expect on the test? i mean what should my studying focus on? 2 weeks sounds like plenty of time but i hear different stories about the CBT.:ph34r:

roxychick

Forum Crew Member
Just remember your ABCs and don't forget to read the questions slowly! The test is very different than the ones that you get in the classroom and it's sometimes confusing or it does not have much info....it was seriously a weird test. lol Just take your time and you'll be fine. For me, I just reviewed the book and took a couple of NREMT review book and whichever I would get wrong I would go back and make sure I understood the difference between my answer and the right answer.

Oh yeah, try and stay away from those Kaplan books. They are really easy.

:wacko: Goodluck!

ErinCooley

Forum Lieutenant
know, don't cram, the ABC chapters... including acid/base stuff, IV soultions and how much to give if applicable, and know OB. In my class, only 2 of us have passed on the first attempt. Neither of us studied for a minute before the test. I almost think the others are psyching themselves out by studying, cramming and overanalyzing the material. If you made it thru the class with a decent grade, studied and READ THE BOOK, I bet you will do fine!!