NREMT Help

MattK

Forum Ride Along
So i've failed the NREMT-B test twice now, and i keep failing on one section each time, not the same section each time either lol. But does anyone have any recommendations on good study websites. don't mind paying if it's going to help. Or if anyone has any recommendations on a good refresher course offered here in maryland.

Thanks,
Matt

Colt45

Forum Lieutenant
There are tons of threads on here that talk about test preps. But to save you the time get JB learning, and take all the test prep questions. Fisdap is also a good learning tool. Emtprep.com is decent. Emt-national-training.com is overpriced for the quality of questions. Read your book. ^ Gurby reccomends Anki which is an app for flashcards. Focus on understanding not memorizing.

RESCUERANDYEMS

Forum Crew Member
There are tons of threads on here that talk about test preps. But to save you the time get JB learning, and take all the test prep questions. Fisdap is also a good learning tool. Emtprep.com is decent. Emt-national-training.com is overpriced for the quality of questions. Read your book. ^ Gurby reccomends Anki which is an app for flashcards. Focus on understanding not memorizing.
I agree with JBL best resource out there. Worth the money too