nremt has killed me

Michael Straight

Forum Ride Along
I having huge doubts about myself I study watching tip vidoes and talk with everyone I know. I even talked to my aunt who is a paramedic about me failing it and just saw disappointment in her eyes. I just feeling I cant do this and I can get my confidence back. any advice????

VentMonkey

Family Guy
I having huge doubts about myself I study watching tip vidoes and talk with everyone I know. I even talked to my aunt who is a paramedic about me failing it and just saw disappointment in her eyes. I just feeling I cant do this and I can get my confidence back. any advice????
Also, relax and take deep breaths before you do. Regroup and search the forum as ViolynEMT has suggested.

It sounds to me as though you are being way too hard on yourself. It can, and will be done by you, but YOU have to believe this first. Good luck!

Ethan

Forum Crew Member
You can do this, keep your hands off the mouse until you are sure which is answer you choose to be the best. There are two correct answers but you can find what is missing from once and choose the "best " answer.