NREMT CBT people...

ErinCooley

Forum Lieutenant
how many questions did you have and did you pass or fail?

I had 83 or 85 questions. I feel really sure that I failed, I'm impatiently awaiting my results!!!

Tincanfireman

Airfield Operations
how many questions did you have and did you pass or fail?

I had 83 or 85 questions. I feel really sure that I failed, I'm impatiently awaiting my results!!!

83 with a pass; but I've heard first hand of folks who had 70 and passed and 70 who failed.

piranah

Forum Captain
i got 70 and passed first time

Schwaa

Forum Ride Along
This thread shows you that you can not figure out if you passed or not based on your score. If you found yourself reading the questions and not knowing the answers, chances are you did poorly. If you knew the answers as soon as your read the question, chances are you did good.

I know people who got 80 questions and failed and people who, like others here, had over 100 questions and passed.

OP
OP
E

ErinCooley

Forum Lieutenant
This thread shows you that you can not figure out if you passed or not based on your score. If you found yourself reading the questions and not knowing the answers, chances are you did poorly. If you knew the answers as soon as your read the question, chances are you did good.

I know people who got 80 questions and failed and people who, like others here, had over 100 questions and passed.

Well, I left feeling like I bombed but I just got my results, I PASSED!!!!

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Let me be the first to say

CONGRATS!

:beerchug:

mikie

Forum Lurker
Well, I left feeling like I bombed but I just got my results, I PASSED!!!!

Mazel Tov (congrats)! It's alway nerve-wrecking going into and coming out of tests, but nothing feels better (well, maybe a few things ;) ) then passing

AZFF/EMT

Forum Lieutenant
congrats. 70 and I passed first time. The test is tricky. I read up on it after and didn't feel as bad. I walked out thinking I failed.