NMETC Online

KREMT

Forum Ride Along
Hello,

I'm looking to start a paramedic program and I'm seriously considering NMETC. I live in Arizona and would be applying for their online program. Has anyone had any experience attending their online program from the West coast? Are there set times you need to be online? How did it work for you? I'm prepared to travel back East for the skills, so that won't be an issue.

Thanks for any information you can provide.

PS: I have my interview with NMETC on 9/5. I'm not sure what to expect.

gonefishing

Forum Deputy Chief
Hello,

I'm looking to start a paramedic program and I'm seriously considering NMETC. I live in Arizona and would be applying for their online program. Has anyone had any experience attending their online program from the West coast? Are there set times you need to be online? How did it work for you? I'm prepared to travel back East for the skills, so that won't be an issue.

Thanks for any information you can provide.

PS: I have my interview with NMETC on 9/5. I'm not sure what to expect.
I actually know some people that did the program. Solid medics. It does have set times, if you miss your allowed a length of time to get on and watch the recorded class. Don't do Percom. Alot of horror storys. Good luck!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Jn1232th

Forum Captain
I just got accepted to here and start in January. I heard a lot of good things and the main lady Tanya is super cool and helps with anything you need

OP
OP
K

KREMT

Forum Ride Along
I just got accepted to here and start in January. I heard a lot of good things and the main lady Tanya is super cool and helps with anything you need
Congratulations! I have my interview on 9/5. So maybe we'll be in class together! I'm hearing all great things about NMETC.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
I was actually offered a job with them either at their main location out east or to be a CA representative for the school. Decisions decisions.

SAREMT

Forum Probie
I just posted about this program, I look down, and boom I see this post.

Have you guys started your program? I'm really considering the May class. The main concern for me is skills, but it really seems to be my only option with work if I want to attend medic school any time in the next two years or so.

Jn1232th

Forum Captain
You go there for your skills training and final testing ( nremt). It's kinda pricy but I heard good things and works with my work schedule and they also got payment plans

I just posted about this program, I look down, and boom I see this post.

Have you guys started your program? I'm really considering the May class. The main concern for me is skills, but it really seems to be my only option with work if I want to attend medic school any time in the next two years or so.

SAREMT

Forum Probie
You go there for your skills training and final testing ( nremt). It's kinda pricy but I heard good things and works with my work schedule and they also got payment plans

Yeah, I just meant that ten days seems like a short amount of time to actually get to practice skills.