New Orleans EMS A&E show! *Video*

Medicbob

Forum Probie
Theres going to be a new show on A&E in November called "Nightwatch". The trailer is pretty inspiring. They are filming some of it in my paramedic class. Just thought you guys might love it too!

http://vimeo.com/m/77252780

Password: <removed by moderator>

Let me know what you think

Last edited by a moderator:

chaz90

Community Leader
Community Leader
I must admit with great shame that my inner whacker actually really liked that trailer. Don't agree with everything they said, but then again I never do. I've heard pretty good things about NOEMS. I'm glad they're filming it COPS style with real patients and real crews. It might be dramatized and produced, but at least it won't be another "Trauma" fiasco. I'll take positive publicity any day too. Don't know if I'll end up liking it, but I'll absolutely watch the first few episodes. Thanks for sharing this Medicbob!

OP
OP
M

Medicbob

Forum Probie
No problem! Im glad they are sticking to reality mostly also. That guy **** Wolf (law and order, Chicago fire) is producing it too so maybe it'll be worth watching.

PotatoMedic

Has no idea what I'm doing.
Very cool! I watched it twice. I am looking forward to seeing it. And yeah... least it wont end up like "Trauma." Oh god how that was horrible.

SandpitMedic

Crowd pleaser
Looks amazing.

This is what we need. PR. See what we do, with what little we have.

vcuemt

Ambulance Driver
I liked it! Not to encourage the "get into EMS to 'snatch folks back from the jaws of death'" mentality but it sure makes for good TV.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
I liked it! Not to encourage the "get into EMS to 'snatch folks back from the jaws of death'" mentality but it sure makes for good TV.
But I am the grim reapers biggest enemy....

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Video doesn't work anymore. Maybe it's because I'm on my phone.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
On mobile it says the video is no longer available. Tried to search the net with no luck. I'll get off my lazy *** and get my laptop I guess.

Sounds like "Paramedics" from back in the day.

I like the COPS style of filming, speaking of COPS, thoughts are with the family of the sound technician who was shot and killed while filming in Nebraska.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Looks like a good show, I'm looking forward to it.

Chimpie, once I went to my laptop and used the password it worked for me.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Hmmm. The link works fine on my iPhone and it also plays the movie

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Hmmm. The link works fine on my iPhone and it also plays the movie
Are you on the browser or Tapatalk? It doesn't work in tapatalk after multiple attempts.

I'm not good with computer type stuff though so who knows.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Are you on the browser or Tapatalk? It doesn't work in tapatalk after multiple attempts.

I'm not good with computer type stuff though so who knows.
Browser. I hardly ever use Tapatalk