new job opportunity

traumajunkie29

Forum Ride Along
Im a new medic in texas. But i have been lookibg at MEMS in Arkansas. Can anyone give me some insite on the company like protocols and and types of trucks. Just would like to know more about the company and area. Any help would be nice thanks.

Wheel

Forum Asst. Chief
I'm also looking into applying to mems and other central arkansas companies. I would be grateful for any insight from someone familiar with the area.

Last edited by a moderator:

Roman506

Forum Probie
Mems isn't a bad place to work. They called me for an interview, but I was already working full-time elsewhere. As far as trucks, I have mainly seen type two basic transfer trucks. And, type three Medic trucks. You might go here for some info about the company. www.metroems.org

Wheel

Forum Asst. Chief
Mems isn't a bad place to work. They called me for an interview, but I was already working full-time elsewhere. As far as trucks, I have mainly seen type two basic transfer trucks. And, type three Medic trucks. You might go here for some info about the company. www.metroems.org

What would you consider to be the best places to work in the area? Anywhere I should stay away from? I'm a medic, by the way.