New Here!

LanaRayn79

Forum Ride Along
I'm new here, living in Corpus Christi Texas. I'm a CNA recently working in Home Health for the first time ever. I'm the usual 12 hour night shift 4/2 rotation but it was seen fit for me to be in a new place this time. I haven't taken the EMT class yet, I was awaiting several documents that I need to fulfill the application process. My goal is to start by the end of this year! We will see how things are going then for us all. So, I wanted to say hello to a new group of people in which I totally respect and admire and cannot wait until I am one of you!!! Please be safe out there, and stay virus free!!

Rick813P

Forum Probie
I'm new here, living in Corpus Christi Texas. I'm a CNA recently working in Home Health for the first time ever. I'm the usual 12 hour night shift 4/2 rotation but it was seen fit for me to be in a new place this time. I haven't taken the EMT class yet, I was awaiting several documents that I need to fulfill the application process. My goal is to start by the end of this year! We will see how things are going then for us all. So, I wanted to say hello to a new group of people in which I totally respect and admire and cannot wait until I am one of you!!! Please be safe out there, and stay virus free!!
Let me know if you have questions or need help with anything about EMS. Been a medic for 32years, Instructor 30 years. Best to hit me up at, [emailed removed by moderator]. Good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
LanaRayn79

LanaRayn79

Forum Ride Along
Let me know if you have questions or need help with anything about EMS. Been a medic for 32years, Instructor 30 years. Best to hit me up at, [emailed removed by moderator]. Good luck.
I did try to email you. It sent back invalid

Last edited by a moderator:

Sled Driver

In a Wuhan Wet Market
Welcome Lana, pull up a chair. There are lots of folks here who are willing to help. Good Luck with your EMT Class.

DrParasite

The fire extinguisher is not just for show

Seirende

Washed Up Paramedic/ EMT Dropout

Might be safer if you remove your personal details such as exact location and full name