New EMS defibrillator next year from Physio Control?

Martin Nielsen

Forum Ride Along
Anyone know if Physio Control is ready with a new EMS defibrillator next year like Lifepak15 ?

It's been years since there has been any news from them for the ambulance service.

VentMonkey

Family Guy
Anyone know if Physio Control is ready with a new EMS defibrillator next year like Lifepak15 ?
The folks at Physio Control? Seriously, an email to their local sales rep, and/ or corporate couldn't hurt. We're all Zoll at my service, but do miss the LP's from time to time just not their brick weight.

StCEMT

Forum Deputy Chief
The folks at Physio Control? Seriously, an email to their local sales rep, and/ or corporate couldn't hurt. We're all Zoll at my service, but do miss the LP's from time to time just not their brick weight.
I have LP 12/15 at work and I miss the Zoll lol. Honestly, I wish I could combine the things I like about the two and it'd be perfect.

OP
OP
M

Martin Nielsen

Forum Ride Along

They have been asked.
They are telling the same story, that there soon will be a new product from them, but nothing happens

VentMonkey

Family Guy
They have been asked.
They are telling the same story, that there soon will be a new product from them, but nothing happens
Fair enough:). Just curious, what's wrong with their current EMS defibrillators?

Again, even all of our BLS units, and fire department's engines are of the Zoll variety, so pardon my ignorance.

Grozler

Forum Crew Member
A few months ago I did a focus group with the Lifepack folks for their upcoming monitor. No timeline given but they are working on something roughly the size of the 15. I'm pretty sure I signed some form saying I won't talk about it but there will be some cool features but nothing brand new and mind blowing (it's a monitor, what else could it have now it doesn't already?). But they were very receptive to feedback on form and function in the field.

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
Very cool. I also took part in a monitor research study. I wonder if it was comisssioned by Physio.