Need help 2 lead interpretation

Dima

Forum Ride Along
I have a question about the following 2 lead ecg strip. If you guys know a decent ECG forum for medics for this type of questions I would greatly appreciate the information. So this ecg strip from a 80 y/o female c/o abdo pain. I believe it's a NRS with occasional runs of atrial flutter. Let me know what you think plz
ecg 1.JPG

PotatoMedic

Has no idea what I'm doing.
Looks like aflutter

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Looks like someone needs to sit still.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cprted

Forum Captain
I agree there are moments where it looks a little sawtoothesque ... however the quality of the tracing is terrible. Until I saw a clean tracing, and preferably a 12 lead, I'd be reluctant to call it an A Flutter. Given the irregularity, I'm more inclined to suggest an uncontrolled afib at 120.

StCEMT

Forum Deputy Chief
I agree there are moments where it looks a little sawtoothesque ... however the quality of the tracing is terrible. Until I saw a clean tracing, and preferably a 12 lead, I'd be reluctant to call it an A Flutter. Given the irregularity, I'm more inclined to suggest an uncontrolled afib at 120.
A flutter with variable block?

medichopeful

Flight RN/Paramedic
I'd call it A-Fib with RVR, periods of A-Flutter, and artifact.

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
It's obviously afib if you compare the pleth waveform to the ecg tracing. The baseline is artifact laden.

hometownmedic5

Forum Asst. Chief
The complexes are definitely irregular, so afib is the most likely culprit.

Before I got all worked up about the baseline goings on between the complexes, I would want a tracing free of artifact and a 12ld. Without the rest of the clinical picture, I'm disinclined to offer further comment on potential treatment and complications.