My website study guide review (CA DMV Ambulance Cert)

vagabondEMT

Forum Ride Along
Hello there!

I am a long time EMT first time contributing to this website.

In California, we have to get an ambulance certificate from the DMV by passing a written test in order to drive the ambulance. The DMV offers a booklet to study from which is information from various codes and regulations for California. I have taken this test a couple of times in order to recertify and I decided on my last time to create a website that is a study guide to help people prepare.

Does anyone mind looking through it and offer some constructive criticism for me? I want this to be helpful for any new EMT and anyone recertifying.

Since I am new to this website it wont let me post this direct link, just type in

Moderator's edit: website removed

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
To be honest, I always just Googled it and found a couple Quizzlet pages that had all the info needed. The first time I went for my Ambulance Driver License I got the $5 booklet from the DMV, read that, and was set. The next time, I was renewing my regular driver license and had to retake the ambulance test....I wasn't expecting to need to do that and was caught completely off guard lol, passed the test first time using little more than memory and common sense lol.

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Since I am new to this website it wont let me post this direct link, just type in
The reason it won't allow you to post a link is because we don't want people joining our community just to promote their site. It's called spamming.

Join our community, be part of the community, engage and interact with our members in the different threads, build trust, then ask for feedback about your site.