My AEMT license is under investigation for misdermeanors

Status
Not open for further replies.

LifeOfAMedicStudent

Forum Crew Member
The judge alerted the EMS board of my misdemeanor convictions...
One count of Stalking (Misdemeanor 1st degree)
One count of harassment (Misdemeanor 3rd degree)

He alse alerted the board of the DROPPED charges in addition to my penalties:
3 years probation
Undergo a psych eval

Do you think I run a huge risk of having my license revoked?

NysEms2117

ex-Parole officer/EMT
in my opinion it depends on your state, and the PSI of the victim.

soflomedic14

Forum Crew Member
Yes, you absolutely run a risk- rightly so. I have seen many people have been let go from EMS careers for things far smaller than this.
I suppose it does depend on your state though

SandpitMedic

Crowd pleaser
Aren't you the same guy that was asking about being mentally ill and having social anxiety, and whether it would be an issue in EMS?!

This must be a troll.

If not, my sincerest thanks to that judge!
Bye Felicia!

Underoath87

Forum Asst. Chief
Aren't you the same guy that was asking about being mentally ill and having social anxiety, and whether it would be an issue in EMS?!

This must be a troll.

If not, my sincerest thanks to that judge!
Bye Felicia!

Don't forget about the custom EMT badge and whining about his inability to meet women...

OP
OP
L

LifeOfAMedicStudent

Forum Crew Member
I hope so. You do not belong in this field, good luck in life.

That is fine. I am done with EMS. I am moving onto freelance work in IT.

I want to own my very own business developing websites, web applications, business cards and logos, and generating custom facebook and other social media pages.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Stalking and harassment are kinda major things. If I was the EMS board I would be very concerned with the possibility of you stalking and/or harassing a patient that you cared for.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Why would I stalk someone I barely know? This was an incident regarding a girl I previously dated
Since you were charged with it, it means there were some major issues. You didn't just run into your ex at the supermarket.

That shows there was/is an issue that may persist. You may barely know them but we do ask very personal questions and are allowed into our patients lives. You may end up growing an attachment to a patient you barely met and since you have already demonstrated you have stalked and harassed someone in the past you run the risk of doing it again. There is the issue.

soflomedic14

Forum Crew Member
Why would I stalk someone I barely know? This was an incident regarding a girl I previously dated
Well if it's serious enough that you have a charge for it, it don't think it matters who it is.
Also good luck in IT. That's a washed out field and very hard to get ahead in. As is web development

OP
OP
L

LifeOfAMedicStudent

Forum Crew Member
Well if it's serious enough that you have a charge for it, it don't think it matters who it is.
Also good luck in IT. That's a washed out field and very hard to get ahead in. As is web development

How do you know this? I may excel in IT.

And what do you know about web development? I can better myself at programming languages including but not limited to html, css, javascript, and php. I can also dive more into mySQL.

I want to be a FULL STACK web developer. I can work from home and have the freedom to travel anywhere and whenever I want.

Last edited:

SandpitMedic

Crowd pleaser
That's enough.
@Chimpie
Can we get rid of this troll?

SandpitMedic

Crowd pleaser

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
F

Freedom of speech. That is subjective.
Freedom of speech just prevents the government from censoring your speech, doesn't stop a private page from doing so. Or from you suffering consequences of what you say.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

soflomedic14

Forum Crew Member
How do you know this? I may excel in IT.

And what do you know about web development? I can better myself at programming languages including but not limited to html, css, javascript, and php. I can also dive more into mySQL.

I want to be a FULL STACK web developer. I can work from home and have the freedom to travel anywhere and whenever I want.
What do I know? Actually a good amount. I know that very few people truly make it in this industry. My brother and cousin both taught themselves two computer languages that less than 1% of the worlds population knows and they're both only making about 110k a year and they have staked resumes.
All I'm saying is don't put all your ducks in one basket. Good luck to you. Very glad to see you mvoving OUT of EMS

OP
OP
L

LifeOfAMedicStudent

Forum Crew Member
What do I know? Actually a good amount. I know that very few people truly make it in this industry. My brother and cousin both taught themselves two computer languages that less than 1% of the worlds population knows and they're both only making about 110k a year and they have staked resumes.
All I'm saying is don't put all your ducks in one basket. Good luck to you. Very glad to see you mvoving OUT of EMS

110K a year is perfect for me. And only TWO languages? Seriously?

I want to pursue full stack development. I want to be proficient at a multitude of programming languages.

Status
Not open for further replies.