Monterey County AMR jobs

Guadaluupe

Forum Ride Along
I just passed my National Registry and finally finished getting all the certifications to apply for AMR. I finally submitted an application with AMR on September 13. I contacted the training coordinator through an Email but, have not received a reply. Does anybody know how long they take to contact you after a job application has been submitted? (they had just placed the ad for the position the day I submitted the application) Also, I am open for both Part-time or full-time but only placed a part-time job application. Should I submit a full-time application as well? Last question does anybody know what the hiring process for AMR in Monterey county consists of?

luke_31

Forum Asst. Chief
I just passed my National Registry and finally finished getting all the certifications to apply for AMR. I finally submitted an application with AMR on September 13. I contacted the training coordinator through an Email but, have not received a reply. Does anybody know how long they take to contact you after a job application has been submitted? (they had just placed the ad for the position the day I submitted the application) Also, I am open for both Part-time or full-time but only placed a part-time job application. Should I submit a full-time application as well? Last question does anybody know what the hiring process for AMR in Monterey county consists of?
Most companies take more than a couple days to respond back on applications and if you don't meet what they need you may never hear back from them at all. If you're interested in full-time too, I'd put in a application for that position too. Typically a training coordinator is not in charge of the hiring process and may not reply back at all. If you have a question you should contact their HR person, they would be the best one to answer any questions you have. Good luck with the job search, I'd not just apply at AMR though if you can. What is your backup plan if they don't hire you?

OP
OP
G

Guadaluupe

Forum Ride Along
Most companies take more than a couple days to respond back on applications and if you don't meet what they need you may never hear back from them at all. If you're interested in full-time too, I'd put in a application for that position too. Typically a training coordinator is not in charge of the hiring process and may not reply back at all. If you have a question you should contact their HR person, they would be the best one to answer any questions you have. Good luck with the job search, I'd not just apply at AMR though if you can. What is your backup plan if they don't hire you?

Awesome! thank you for the response. I have worked at a SNF for over two years. So, plan B would be either stay at my job (I REALLY do not want to) or apply at a local hospital. I have been offered a job at a local dialysis clinic so if AMR doesn't contact me back I might have to take them up on it.