Minitor 3 and 4 for sale! Great Price!

alex.mmvfc

Forum Ride Along
I am selling two Minitor pagers. I have ONE Minitor 3, 2 channel, SV, VHFHi. And I have ONE Minitor 4, 2 channel, NSV, UHF. I am asking $180 for both. Both are in great condition. The Minitor 4 has a little engraving on the front, barely noticeable!

Isaiah

Forum Ride Along
awwww come on man why that much money there are so many people that want alot of money

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
offer all i have is $50 dollars whats a cheap price that is best for you I'm also going to request that if you have a charger and a programming cradle i would like to buy that from you to I can offer you atleast $65 dollars if you deny it I'll go for $70 or $80

luke_31

Forum Asst. Chief
awwww come on man why that much money there are so many people that want alot of money
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
offer all i have is $50 dollars whats a cheap price that is best for you I'm also going to request that if you have a charger and a programming cradle i would like to buy that from you to I can offer you atleast $65 dollars if you deny it I'll go for $70 or $80
I don't think he is going to respond to you. He hasn't been on since November last year and the post is over a year old.