Merry/Happy <insert yours here>

MedicPrincess

Forum Deputy Chief
2,021
3
0
Hey guys. Being just a new girl here, I wanted to take the time to tell you "Old timers" to be safe getting where your going and have a Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday.

Oh, and I am sure I will live to regret this, but I CANT WAIT until its me getting to be running lights and sirens - no matter what day it is.
 

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
6,368
812
113
LOL Merry Christmas to you and the rest of my EMTLife.com family.
 

rescuecpt

Community Leader Emeritus
2,088
1
0
Merry Christmas!

In proper fashion, we had 14 calls on Thursday, and I ran 6 from 0700-1300 on Christmas Eve. :D

Stay happy, stay safe, and I hope Santa brings you everything you've ever wanted!
 

PArescueEMT

Forum Bartender
628
0
0
I have had 2 Psych patients today (true to form). 1 attempted suicide by downing a button cell battery IN A PSYCH HOSPITAL!!! and 1 homeless admitting to me that he was looking for 3 squares, a roof and heat. Other than that, all's quite on the eastern PA front.


And a HAPPY CHRISTMAHANNAKWANZAAKA TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT
 

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
11,057
1,506
113
In the past three days we've gone: OB, Structure Fire, Chest Pain, Structure Fire, Chest Pain, OB and had a FF arrested for arson.
 

lindsayn2

Forum Probie
23
0
0
Merry Xmas to all......Hope everyone has a chance to sit back and relax a bit and enjoy your family and friends.
 

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
8,009
58
48
Originally posted by PArescueEMT@Dec 24 2004, 09:33 PM
I have had 2 Psych patients today (true to form). 1 attempted suicide by downing a button cell battery IN A PSYCH HOSPITAL!!! and 1 homeless admitting to me that he was looking for 3 squares, a roof and heat. Other than that, all's quite on the eastern PA front.


And a HAPPY CHRISTMAHANNAKWANZAAKA TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT
Hey - its Christmas Eve and Day the "psychologicly gifted" urban outdoorsman deserves a break. Ya can't blame him - in fact, I think you wanted to join him ;)

Jon
 

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
11,057
1,506
113
Originally posted by lindsayn2@Dec 25 2004, 04:34 AM
Merry Xmas to all......Hope everyone has a chance to sit back and relax a bit and enjoy your family and friends.
Time to go to work
 

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
5,538
410
83
I'm a day late on this one, sorry! I moved home from college, took the computer, but forgot the two power cords. Then I realize I fogot the network cable.

Happy Holidays all!
 

rescuecpt

Community Leader Emeritus
2,088
1
0
Originally posted by MMiz@Dec 26 2004, 10:26 PM
I'm a day late on this one, sorry! I moved home from college, took the computer, but forgot the two power cords. Then I realize I fogot the network cable.

Happy Holidays all!
Excuses excuses... :p
 
Top