Merry/Happy <insert yours here>

MedicPrincess

Forum Deputy Chief
Hey guys. Being just a new girl here, I wanted to take the time to tell you "Old timers" to be safe getting where your going and have a Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday.

Oh, and I am sure I will live to regret this, but I CANT WAIT until its me getting to be running lights and sirens - no matter what day it is.

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
LOL Merry Christmas to you and the rest of my EMTLife.com family.

rescuecpt

Community Leader Emeritus
Merry Christmas!

In proper fashion, we had 14 calls on Thursday, and I ran 6 from 0700-1300 on Christmas Eve. :D

Stay happy, stay safe, and I hope Santa brings you everything you've ever wanted!

PArescueEMT

Forum Bartender
I have had 2 Psych patients today (true to form). 1 attempted suicide by downing a button cell battery IN A PSYCH HOSPITAL!!! and 1 homeless admitting to me that he was looking for 3 squares, a roof and heat. Other than that, all's quite on the eastern PA front.

And a HAPPY CHRISTMAHANNAKWANZAAKA TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
In the past three days we've gone: OB, Structure Fire, Chest Pain, Structure Fire, Chest Pain, OB and had a FF arrested for arson.

lindsayn2

Forum Probie
Merry Xmas to all......Hope everyone has a chance to sit back and relax a bit and enjoy your family and friends.

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Originally posted by PArescueEMT@Dec 24 2004, 09:33 PM
I have had 2 Psych patients today (true to form). 1 attempted suicide by downing a button cell battery IN A PSYCH HOSPITAL!!! and 1 homeless admitting to me that he was looking for 3 squares, a roof and heat. Other than that, all's quite on the eastern PA front.

And a HAPPY CHRISTMAHANNAKWANZAAKA TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT
Hey - its Christmas Eve and Day the "psychologicly gifted" urban outdoorsman deserves a break. Ya can't blame him - in fact, I think you wanted to join him ;)

Jon

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Originally posted by lindsayn2@Dec 25 2004, 04:34 AM
Merry Xmas to all......Hope everyone has a chance to sit back and relax a bit and enjoy your family and friends.
Time to go to work

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
I'm a day late on this one, sorry! I moved home from college, took the computer, but forgot the two power cords. Then I realize I fogot the network cable.

Happy Holidays all!

rescuecpt

Community Leader Emeritus
Originally posted by MMiz@Dec 26 2004, 10:26 PM
I'm a day late on this one, sorry! I moved home from college, took the computer, but forgot the two power cords. Then I realize I fogot the network cable.

Happy Holidays all!
Excuses excuses... :p