medic school ate my life LOL

paccookie

Forum Lieutenant
Hi! I don't think I've been on here since before I started summer semester, which just ended. LOL I thought it was a joke that paramedic school would consume your life, but now I see that it was definitely NOT a joke. And fall is going to be even worse. It's been a tough summer, but it was worth it. I'm learning a lot and having fun. The only down side is that my school is 100 miles from home, so I feel like I'm always on the road. But it's only two more semesters.

How is everyone?

Christina
-----------------------
Where did my life go?!? :blink:
Darton College Paramedic Class of 2009

Last edited by a moderator:

Epi-do

I see dead people
Glad to hear summer semester went well! I am down to the last couple weeks here. You are so right, it is very time consuming but very worth it in the end. Good luck with the remaining two semesters!

mikeylikesit

Candy Striper
as long as you enjoy it thats all that matters, namely because you wouldn't enjoy it if you were failing. good job thus far and good luck for the remainder.

Katie

Forum Lieutenant
congrats on finishing summer term! funny how medic school really does consume your life. when i finished my summer session i felt like i had nothing to do :p

uselessmedic

Forum Crew Member
Congrats on finishing the summer term, good luck with the rest of the class! Time consuming isn't the word for paramedic class, it's all consuming!

jamiga

Forum Probie
I am on my last week of the Summer Semester. Just one more semester for me! These clinical hours are crazy! But i'm having fun!