Me....

Ray1129

Forum Crew Member
Howdy guys. I'm a volunteer firefighter/EMT-B in Harford County, Maryland. I've taken IVT, ,however I neglected to get my ER sticks, so I have to recert and I'm presently in EMT-I. (It's hard to get into an EMT-P class in Harford county. We hardly ever have one. A lot easier to getinto a I to P class around here....)This saturday will be my second day of class. :p

I've been a volunteer for about 2 years.....have some experience but not experienced. I've seen/been in/lived through some pretty interesting things in my pidly 2 years of existence in this lovely world of Emergency Medicine and Firefighting.

I'm also very glad that I found this site. I do have a few quesions that I will probably bring up in another thread....

Nice to meet all you lovely people!

Ray

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Welcome to the forum, and we're glad to have you here.

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Welcome to EMTLife.com Ray!! I know you'll enjoy your stay.

Chimp

SafetyPro2

Forum Safety Officer
Welcome aboard from Southern California. Glad to have you here, and look forward to seeing your posts.

It's a great and diverse group with a lot of knowledge, and we're all here to support each other however possible.

Again, welcome.

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
Welcome!

I have tons of questions, and all these smart forum people have had impressive answers. At the very least I've had some amazing input.

Glad to have you here!