Looking for Trade Shows

LE-EMT

Forum Lieutenant
Hello every one I hope people actually read this. I am looking for EMS, Fire, and Police trade shows. Meaning anything where all of these professionals are going to be gathering. Something like police and fire games, K9 trials, EMS conventions. The sky is the limit here. Search and Rescue. I am looking for these in the Arizona, New Mexico, Southern California, Nevada, and Utah.
Then reason I am asking all of you this is because I am now a distributor of a product called Bionic Band. I am looking to attend any and all shows to get this product out there.
A brief little explination on what this is.... Its a nylon band with a small piece of copper sewn into it. The copper is charged with a frequency. This frequency when placed on a body of water ( YOU ) forces the protons to mimic its frequency. Thus making all your protons spin in the same dirrection. The reason why this is benifitial is because due to EMF radiation all the protons in your body are spinning diffrent dirrections. Causing them to fight against themselves. In turn now with all your protons spinning in the same dirrection your body is now more harmonious. Your body uses less energy fighting its self. You heal quicker, sleep better, you also notice increased strength, stability, and energy. Due to the healing aspects some people notice their aches and pains subsiding and even disappearing.
More information on the web site at.... www.bionicband.com. Please check it out its an amazing product. any questions or info on shows please feel free to post them here....
Thank you so much

Meursault

Organic Mechanic
You came back after 3 months for this?
explination
The copper is charged with a frequency.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnetism
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frequency
a body of water ( YOU )
forces the protons
controltheneutrons.jpg

dirrection.
benifitial

is because due to EMF radiation all the protons in your body are spinning diffrent dirrections. Causing them to fight against themselves. In turn now with all your protons spinning in the same dirrection your body is now more harmonious. Your body uses less energy fighting its self.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spin_(physics)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immune_system

OP
OP
LE-EMT

LE-EMT

Forum Lieutenant
I am not really sure as to why you felt the need to post your wikipedia search results?? If you are a non believer that is ok. I ask you to not only take my words on the topic but the words of Dr. Pederson the individual who developed the product. My explination is more of a lamens version. So if you feel the need to pick it apart then by all means go to the website and read about it for yourself. There is a indepth explination as to how and why it works the way it does.
As for everything else I ask that if you have questions ask and I will answer them to the best of my ability. I am looking to get it out there because I believe that it works. If you don't and you feel the need to express that please bite your tongue and take a step to the side.
Again I am looking for help with trade shows in the areas I have mentioned. Not to defend the product here. If you want to argue it with me send me a private message or find a show in your area for me to work and I will come out. We can debate it in depth there. ( this is a service annoncement and not dirrected at any one in particular)
As for 3 months well sir I have 2 full time jobs that keep me very busy. I don't spend much time online other then checking my email these days.

Meursault

Organic Mechanic
I'm not debating this with you because I have any special desire to discuss the merits of the "Bionic Band". If Dr. Pedersen had decided to call his wonderful invention a bit of ancient Atlantean magic, this wouldn't be an issue. I'd still think you were gullible for believing it works and slimy for trying to sell it, but I wouldn't care that much. It's the thin veneer of pseudoscience wrapped around the $50 piece of copper that annoys me.

Dr. Pedorthics is an an interesting case, by the way. He apparently did legitimate toxicology and immuno research on his way to his Ph.D., then abruptly abandoned it to work for various companies and then enter "network marketing" and write about alternative medicine. His book and video "Young Again with HGH" really gives me confidence in his sense of ethical responsibility, as do the creative liberties his bio takes. That "mouse model of influenza" he allegedly developed was apparently derived from his role as fifth author on a single paper in 1992 on the use of pulse oximetry to monitor the condition of mice infected with influenza.

But both his and your intentions are irrelevant. The important point is that the mechanism he describes for the effects of the Bionic Band is probably physically impossible (particles, for instance, do not actually spin, and they don't spin like gyroscopes), and definitely so poorly and vaguely described that it's close to meaningless. Dr. Pedobear has training and experience as a researcher. It's surprising that having discovered all these incredible medical and biological implications of particle physics, he's utterly failed to publish them.

His chosen distribution method is also interesting. Nothing shouts legitimacy like multi-level marketing... excuse me, "network marketing", with membership and commissions.

You're soliciting this forum's help in marketing an expensive bit of blatant quackery to fellow medical and public safety professionals. Are you surprised I'm calling you on it?

OP
OP
LE-EMT

LE-EMT

Forum Lieutenant
well your name alone strikes confidence in me as far as what you will have to say about this topic.... Leads me to believe that you are going to find a down fall or falsities in anything and everything.
Like I said I believe in it because I personally have seen and experenced the benifits myself.. I have seen and heard the testomonials from others who have experienced it. So even if it is a " placebo " effect who cares? As long as it works??

OP
OP
LE-EMT

LE-EMT

Forum Lieutenant
There has actually been talk about that...... Mostly in a joking manner obviously. I won't get into my specific studies reguarding this matter though. I think that would get me into trouble with the admin. due to the explicate and graphic nature.

I am great thank you for asking..