looking for pics, studies, research- Sept 11th.

Tactical Medic

Forum Crew Member
Well its been 5 years now and I have been asked to give a power point presentation on the EMS response to the WTC attack. I'm looking for anyone from the tri-state area who has pics of their units going to the scene, staging, or transporting. I have plenty of FDNY EMS and Volly hospital photos, but will not turn any of those away.

I will need this b4 the 23th, then I'm off to the Ukriane....

Thanks

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Moved to appropriate forum.

TacMed, I've got a media file and powerpoint that was created by one of the guys from MOTF-1. It's a combination of publicly released photos and ones that he took while he was there. The media file is set to the song "Holding Out for a Hero".

If you want it, send me a PM.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
To all those that PM'd me requesting copies of these files, I am unable to upload them or e-mail them due to their size (18MB and 6MB). I would love to share them with everyone, but don't see anyway to do it at this time.

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
I could probably host the files on my web server if you want. Then people can just download it from there.

If you snail mail me a disc, I'll put them on the server. Thoughts?

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Chimpie said:
I could probably host the files on my web server if you want. Then people can just download it from there.

If you snail mail me a disc, I'll put them on the server. Thoughts?

PM me your addy.

fm_emt

Useless without caffeine
Failing that, I run a web hosting provider as a side gig. See URL in profile. ;-)