Lookin for EMS staff in E. Central Illionois

EMT4MX

Forum Ride Along
I have been lurking on this site for close to 3 years and figured it was time to actually log in and become a member. I am an officer at a small rural service in northern Wisconsin. We run about 300 calls a year with a 45 mile run to a level 4 in the middle of the sticks. We expanded after a few stand by events servicing motocross tracks here in Wisconsin as myself and partner in crime used to ride back in the day. We have since branched out to four different states. We have a great medical director and our own protocols to help cope with what we see on the tracks.
We are a small service and we are a family of EMT's this is some of the most fulfilling work I have done in EMS in the last 20 years.

Looking for EMT's interested in learning about motocross and taking care of kids on weekends and keeping them safe. Mostly all wound care and tons of AMA's but we do a good thing. Licensed Illinois ILS transport service. EMT - Medics are welcome as we have the season booked and looking for good people who don't mind dirt, noise and the occasional crazy parent.

Weekend work only! This is not a full time job! Uniforms, radios, room and board and fun all included.

EMT-Basics encouraged to apply, you will be mentored by a caring and educated EMT-I or Paramedic who have no less than 4 years on the track dealing with race injuries and all the complications that come with this sport.

Shoot me an pm how to apply.

Way too many crazies on Craigslist tried that! Bad idea, lookin for EMT's not a sleep number bed or my inheritance from a long lost Nigerian relative. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

Chan

Forum Crew Member
Hey, best sleep I ever had was on a sleep number bed!

Wish I were in your part of town, always wanted to get into motocross. Does employment include a free AMA membership as well?

OP
OP
EMT4MX

EMT4MX

Forum Ride Along
AMA Membership

Afraid not, you are on your own there! Is a blast, 38 more days till my season starts and will be back out with my riders and families. I cannot wait!