Long sleeve

kreil45

Forum Probie
Looking for a good long sleeve shirt to wear under my uniform shirt (short sleeve). Dont want to pay a lot and one that won't stretch out by the end of the shift.

BigDEMT

Forum Crew Member
Keep an eye on the Cabela's website. They often have hunting gear sales and the thermals they sell are as good as the big brand names.

OnceAnEMT

Forum Asst. Chief
I wear a long sleeve underarmor shirt that is a size or 2 up as my undershirt whenever I'm on a search and not wearing the long sleeve team shirt. I go a size or 2 up because I don't care for the compression (which actually doesn't feel so good after hours of wear), but for the coverage.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
I wear under armor as well. Usually just one size up though. In the winter I usually wear long sleeve uniform shorts though. I have to wear long sleeves because of tattoos. I personally can't stand wearing a regular long sleeve shirt under my uniform shirt, drives me crazy.

Kevinf

Forum Captain
You can keep an eye on this link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00HSHRN80/

They are mock-neck long-sleeve non-compression synthetic shirts. They were going for $9.00 (reg $49.99) and I bought 5. Really good quality, comfortable, and warm. Hopefully there will be more! They were available in black, white, grey, and light blue.

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
Under Armor when I work in the city and we are posted in the truck all day. I can keep the ambulance cool enough not to overheat, and it's perfect for short stints outside.

At the station during the winter I wear a long sleeved agency T shirt. I suck up wearing the uniform shirt over it for breakfast and then I usually don't really wear it after that. No one can tell with a softshell, lightweight down vest, and high vis coat on top of that anyway.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief