Lift Test for Acadian

Emt05

Forum Ride Along
Hello,

I am new here and I did do a search on this topic and no one really answered the question. I know one of the posts a reuter TJ was on here but I also read he is not with the company anymore. Also the the physical agility or lift test has been going under revisement the last few weeks.

So I was wondering if anyone on here works for Acadian Ambulance and can tell me about the company. I put in a application to their Louisiana locations in Baton Rouge and Alaxandra(sp). I got a call today to go in for a interview in May for a Paramedic position. I am coming in from out of state and was wondering what exactly the physical agility or lift test was like since it is revised and what are the chances of getting hired if I pass everything I need too. Do they like hire everyone who passes the fit test and drug screen or what?

Basically with the fit test what I am looking for do they require you to lift 150 pounds just to your waist only then put it down? Or do you have to left up 150 pounds to your waist or higher and go up and down stair also? What do they do please be spacific.

I just dont want to spend the money going down to Louisiana from Wisconsin and end up not getting the job. Any ifo would be helpful.