Last Minute Interview

nwhitney

Forum Captain
While I'm grateful to have an interview it makes me very nervous when it's scheduled so soon. Got off the phone with the county drunk tank manager at 13:45 and I'm going in at 17:15. I don't even have time to change into something more interview appropriate. Thankfully I keep a razor, shaving cream, toothbrush and toothpaste in my desk at work. :unsure: :)

Wish me luck!

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
While I'm grateful to have an interview it makes me very nervous when it's scheduled so soon. Got off the phone with the county drunk tank manager at 13:45 and I'm going in at 17:15. I don't even have time to change into something more interview appropriate. Thankfully I keep a razor, shaving cream, toothbrush and toothpaste in my desk at work. :unsure: :)

Wish me luck!

That's a little scary. Were there screams and cries of "oh my god I think he's dead I think they killed him, where are we going to get another medic by 5 o'clock" in the background?

OP
OP
nwhitney

nwhitney

Forum Captain
That's a little scary. Were there screams and cries of "oh my god I think he's dead I think they killed him, where are we going to get another medic by 5 o'clock" in the background?

That's exactly what I heard in the background! Think it means anything?

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
That's exactly what I heard in the background! Think it means anything?

Yeah I do, it means an extra 2 dollars an hour at least.