DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Not that I have seen on the forum.

wtferick

Forum Captain
Ahhh yes. Underage patient ETOH at Knotts. Had to transport -_-

Roy1190

Forum Ride Along
Well it's more of a fun side job. All our EMTs here have a career on the side, usually a fire department or hospital. There are no full time positions and the schedule is very flexible. Starting is about 15 hourly. There are a few guys who have been here 20 plus years and are making significantly more due to yearly increases in pay. Me, I am high school teacher on the side so this job is definitly just for fun and for the people I work with.

-Med 1

Davena344

Forum Ride Along
Well it's more of a fun side job. All our EMTs here have a career on the side, usually a fire department or hospital. There are no full time positions and the schedule is very flexible. Starting is about 15 hourly. There are a few guys who have been here 20 plus years and are making significantly more due to yearly increases in pay. Me, I am high school teacher on the side so this job is definitly just for fun and for the people I work with.

-Med 1
what do you typically do on the job? is it much different from ambulance companies? i just got certified and im looking for places that have flexible scheduling that might work with my schooling.