Just in case you live under a rock..

Status
Not open for further replies.

fm_emt

Useless without caffeine
"Steve Irwin, the Australian TV presenter known as the "Crocodile Hunter," has died after being stung by a barb in the chest in a marine accident off Australia's north coast, Australian media report."

Poor guy. :(

gradygirl

TROUBLE
Well, damn. That just totally ruined my day. I loved Steve, even dressing up as him one Halloween, which is how I received the nickname of Steve from a number of my friends. Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan...............

And what a way to go, a sting ray barb through the heart. I'm sure the venom didn't help at all...

Last edited by a moderator:

EMTBandit

Forum Lieutenant
Yea, im talking about this with my friend now. I can't believe he's gone. It really sucks, I used to love watching the guy, he was amazing and always full of energy.

Sineath02

Forum Lieutenant
Yea, im talking about this with my friend now. I can't believe he's gone. It really sucks, I used to love watching the guy, he was amazing and always full of energy.

Man this news really Stings My Heart

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
I liked Steve. The man had a true passion for what he did, and lived life to the fullest. He died far too soon, but I think he, more than any other person, realized the risks of his job.

Last edited:

EMTBandit

Forum Lieutenant

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
No way dude.. Midnight Oil are still touring! ;)

Who??

Famous Aussies:
AC/DC
Steve Irwin
Paul Hogan
Mel Gibson
Nicole Kidman

Okay, now I'm drawing a blank...

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
I know I've heard of them...weren't they a one hit wonder about 15 years ago?

joemt

Forum Lieutenant
Keith Urban
Paul Hogan

RIP Steve... you left us a legacy of love for animals and concern for the environment, and you will be very missed.

JJR512

Forum Deputy Chief
Who??

Famous Aussies:
AC/DC
Steve Irwin
Paul Hogan
Mel Gibson
Nicole Kidman

Okay, now I'm drawing a blank...
For the record, Mel Gibson is an American, not an Australian. He was born in New York...in Peekskill, in fact, the same place where his father was born. His mother was born in Australia, and the family did live there (moving there after Mel was born), but the fact remains that he is American.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
I stand corrected...not that I'm that much of a Mel Gibson fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.