just failed acls!!!!!!!!!!!!

nevets_eural

Forum Crew Member
dang my paramedic school is over now cuz of stupid acls algarythems......
crap. i miss interperated 3 rythems in the skills check off and that was it, have a nice day, can test for intermediate if i want to now but dang this sucks,

It would be a good idea for you to learn how to interperate those algarhythems.......

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
There are a lot of resources out there to study rhythms.

Take this as an opportunity to take a step back, and double your efforts.

CANDawg

Forum Asst. Chief
algarythems......

algarhythems.......

Sorry, I'm not normally this guy, but.....

Algorithms.

That said, this type of event is what makes me study even harder. My upcoming course has a policy of one test or practical with a score of less than 80% means you start over. Do not pass go, do not collect $200.

Scary as hell, but the best motivational tool I've had in a LONG time.

NYMedic828

Forum Deputy Chief
Study harder, don't let it get you down.

The ACLS rhythms are usually extremely obvious and straight forward though...

Sorry, I'm not normally this guy, but.....

Algorithms.

That said, this type of event is what makes me study even harder. My upcoming course has a policy of one test or practical with a score of less than 80% means you start over. Do not pass go, do not collect $200.

Scary as hell, but the best motivational tool I've had in a LONG time.

FACEPALM! How did you not see the sarcasm in "INTERPERATING the ALGARHYTHEMS?"

TB 3541

Forum Lieutenant
Thats BBCode u idoit!

[SARCASM]I'd like to file a formal complaint against "MrConspiracy" for 'personal attack' as per Community Rules, subsection F: "While we promote debating and discussion, we will not tolerate rudeness, defamatory or insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts."[/SARCASM]

And that's how it's used...:nosoupfortroll:

18G

Paramedic
I thought the sarcasm was easily picked up on without the need to use special tags.

To the OP... ACLS is pretty straight forward and isn't by any means intended to be a brain buster. It sucks you failed but at the same time it doesn't sound like you were prepared to go further anyway. Especially when you can't spell algorithms and rhythm properly.

In the real word, the card in your pocket doesn't mean anything unless you have the knowledge to back it up. Just saying.

EMT John

Forum Crew Member
If you can't interpret rhythms in an ACLS class your not going to get them in the field. There can be a lot of artifact in the field. In the class you have perfect rhythms. It sucks but you need to be better prepared.

DrParasite

The fire extinguisher is not just for show
[SARCASM]I'd like to file a formal complaint against "MrConspiracy" for 'personal attack' as per Community Rules, subsection F: "While we promote debating and discussion, we will not tolerate rudeness, defamatory or insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts."[/SARCASM]

And that's how it's used...:nosoupfortroll:
and I'd like to file a formal complaint against Mr Conspiracy for misspelling the word "idiot"!!!