JOIN OUR CHAT - Almost there!!!

Kendall

Forum Lieutenant
Join CHAT NOW to secure your place in the EMTLIFE.com history books! Just ONE MORE person needed!

OP
OP
K

Kendall

Forum Lieutenant
It will be an EPIC moment, folks! Don't want to pass this one up!

gillysaurus

Forum Lieutenant
Further proof we all need a life :p

SES4

Forum Lieutenant
TRYING to get into Chat!

I am trying to rack up the numbers to get into the chat!!!!! Ugh.... LOL.

gillysaurus

Forum Lieutenant
I have a life!! It just includes walmart adventures and chat room record breaking! Gosh! :p

Speaking of our "lives"... Photos from a recent Wally World adventure!

n1081110001_73140_5634.jpg

(Clearly we can see here which one of us is worth the most! Haha I'm on the right...)

wallyworld2.jpg

Um... No explanation needed.

SES4

Forum Lieutenant
Too fun and cute!

Speaking of our "lives"... Photos from a recent Wally World adventure!

n1081110001_73140_5634.jpg

(Clearly we can see here which one of us is worth the most! Haha I'm on the right...)

wallyworld2.jpg

Um... No explanation needed.

Too fun and cute! My friends and I do the SAME thing. We also walk around Target wearing the hats, sunglasses, mittens, etc.

aidan

Forum Crew Member
That's awesome. I want friends that will go to walmart with me and take pictures in the bean bag chair section!!

SES4

Forum Lieutenant
You, me, WalMart? Deal?

That's awesome. I want friends that will go to walmart with me and take pictures in the bean bag chair section!!

Aidan I will go to WalMart with you and take pictures in the beanbag section but you have to promise that you will wear a hat, mittens, and a scarf. LOL.

aidan

Forum Crew Member
Aidan I will go to WalMart with you and take pictures in the beanbag section but you have to promise that you will wear a hat, mittens, and a scarf. LOL.

Hat, mittens and a scarf?
I live in So.Cal... those pieces of clothing don't even EXIST!! ^_^

SES4

Forum Lieutenant
Hat, mittens and a scarf?
I live in So.Cal... those pieces of clothing don't even EXIST!! ^_^

LOL. Okay then, we will wear swimmies and a baseball cap and maybe one of those pool tubes with the animal head. :)

aidan

Forum Crew Member
LOL. Okay then, we will wear swimmies and a baseball cap and maybe one of those pool tubes with the animal head. :)

I think WalMart has those pool tube things.. we should be resourceful and STEAL them while we're already at WalMart.. :rolleyes:

SES4

Forum Lieutenant
YES I am very silly!

YES I am very silly! I know this! :)