Job Interview Questions (Stanislaus County--Modesto)

patientzero

Forum Ride Along
I just finished obtaining all that I need in order to work as an EMT-I here in Stanislaus County and now plan on applying to various companies/agencies and hospitals, particularly in Modesto. I am awre of the tests that they give you and I am not too concerned about them. My only concern is the job interview, as I have a history of screwing them up. With that being said, andy help would be much appreciated. What I'm looking for here is perhaps some questions that you remember being asked during your interview, whether it be for an ambulance agency or hospital, it doesn't matter. Just be sure mention the agency or hospital's name. Thanks!

gotbeerz001

Forum Deputy Chief
Be able to tell them about you (knowledge/skills/abilities, strengths/weaknesses, goals etc)

Be able to tell them about them (company, mission/vision/values, coverage area, shifts etc)

Be able to connect the dots how your KSAs will help them fulfill their mission/vision/values.

Be able to quickly identify the problem (in one word) in a scenario based question, what you would do to solve the problem and have a story about how you have actually solved a similar problem before (not necessarily in EMS setting).

If you can do these things, you will probably get hired. It is obvious when somebody spits out a canned answer; no points awarded.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk