Job hunting (Georgia)

CTowne19

Forum Ride Along
Hello all!
Just graduated as a EMT-B and received my state license (Ew, a basic newbie!). I've been looking for employment here in the South GA area and haven't found much more that 3 different EMS services. Two of them, however, are not currently hiring.
How do I go about finding other services near me? Google and job boards aren't of much help because it just shows me the same places that I've already applied to. I wasn't sure if there are EMS specific boards that I've not come across yet or if anyone has suggestions on how to locate other places. I understand that basics have little to offer so finding a job will certainly be a daunting task. I'm finishing up my advanced in December but was hoping to go ahead and get a bit of experience beforehand.
Also, any interview tips or newbie job tips would be appreciated!

Jn1232th

Forum Captain
Not sure about Georgia but indeed.com always has good postings. You can check the emplacement board here on the forums also.
I Passed by the local ER and watched what ambulances showed up to find places I didn't know about/though of applying to 🤷🏼‍♂️

DrParasite

The fire extinguisher is not just for show

Lo2w

Forum Captain
Find your state EMS page, it should have a listing of all agencies that are liscensed to provide medical transport.

From there just Google and see if you can find a page for that agency and an employment section. I've found a lot of EMS agencies post job announcements in Facebook, so its helpful to follow their social media.