JbLearning test prep or Fisdap study tools?

Emt512

Forum Crew Member
I'm taking my paramedic CBT on Tuesday. I feel confident and knowledgable but Im looking for something that I can compare my knowledge to that is similar the the NREMT-P CBT... So far these have been the most talked about test prep tools...
Any experience with these?
Did they help?
Are the similar to NREMT?

Medic Tim

Forum Deputy Chief
Premium Member
I never used an online test prep and had no issue with the test. A few of my classmates failed their first attempt. They got Jb and passed at like 80 questions the second time around. They said the questions were very similar.

rtarin

Forum Ride Along
JB Learning was great help to me using it side by side with my medical emergencies and trauma book. I actually learned a lot of stuff by taking stuff from the question rationale and adding it to notes that i had handwritten from the book based on what i got on my first attempt.

I also used national emt training but i did not find it helpful so i focused on the much better JB Learning. I also got several questions right in my final and second attempt that I would've gotten wrong had i not been using it.

OP
OP
E

Emt512

Forum Crew Member
Okay here is my two cents ... I prefer jb learning... The questions seems better researched and more logical... I personally feel it's a better product... Fisdap lacks the depth and some of the questions are kind of broad and lack depth.

Also fisdap study tools are an absolute joke... The quizzes are 10-12 questions long and are the same and don't change... Than they have a ton of podcasts that really don't have knowledge and seemed like filler for an empty test...

The testing is the best part... ( I made an 73) and it gives you area to study...strange though the areas I was weak in are the exact opposite on jb learning...

This is my review of the products... Guess we will find out tomorrow if I have retained enough knowledge from the last two years to pass NREMT.