Is anyone familiar with Lenoir Community College Hybrid Paramedic course?

tannercooks

Forum Ride Along
I’m currently enrolled in their Hybrid EMT course and it is going very good. I feel like I am learning a great deal, it’s not a very hard course. Although EMT-B courses are typically not very hard

The paramedic course is similar, 40 weeks long with (5) Mon-Sat onsite visits. It seems to be pretty legit.

I finish my course in August, hopefully I will be able to complete all my NREMT Exams by September. By September I hope to be working in the field.

The next paramedic course starts in January, is that to soon?

Jambow

Forum Ride Along
I have used them for some con-ed stuff. I am here in NC. I have heard good things about their course

DrParasite

The fire extinguisher is not just for show
use the search button... this has been discussed several times. And not all positive.

MedicFF

Forum Ride Along
Avoid this program at all costs. The school and staff are not invested in student success, far to the contrary of what they state. Most paramedic sections see less than half of students complete the program. There are several causes for this and few reside on part of the student.

If you want a great hybrid program that is flexible, skilled in providing distance-learning, and conducive to student success, go with Crowder College in Missouri. You will be pleased with the outcome. They are progressive and innovative, now including virtual reality skills training in the program.

Last edited: