interview with amb care

Snikt!

Forum Ride Along
Does anyone know what to expect in an interview with amb care in Springfield MA. Been looking for my first emt-b job since April. So frustrating to get all excited about being an emt, and then not being able to even get an interview. I feel like my emt cert may join my bachelors degree on my list of things that are absolutely useless.

Thanach

Forum Crew Member
I've never had an interview with them, sent them an application, but never followed up on it because I got a very good job offer from the company I'm currently with.

I've heard it's tough out in the western part of the state to find anything, there's Vital in Worcester that's supposedly hiring and there's one up in Leominster too, can't think of it's name right now. Otherwise if you don't mind a horrible commute you might want to try closer to Boston, Cataldo, EasCare, Action, Lifeline, & Alert are almost always hiring

OP
OP
S

Snikt!

Forum Ride Along
Thanks. Had the interview yesterday. Went well I think, but it seemed like there were a lot of applicants. They seem like a laid back company. The woman who interviewed me had a tattoo on her arm which was nice to see because I have been concerned about how to conceal my awesome portrait of christopher reeves on my forearm.

firecoins

IFT Puppet
I have been trying conceal Christopher Reeves for years.