I'm looking for a PT medic job...

FoleyArtist

More murse than medic now...
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/hea/4591916005.html

stumbled upon this. I don't know what to think. Actually first thought was its 4am I should probably go to bed nothing good happens on the internet at 4am. Then I thought well money is money and I have a great 911 FT job anyways.

thoughts? info? concerns about my mental health?

Mufasa556

Forum Captain
From the pictures, it looks like you get to drive through the city in Rig 29, but in Rig 25 you get to speed Code 3 down a mountain road. I believe I saw their medics at WMCSA one night, but didn't get to talk to them.

Angel

Paramedic
im assuming youre looking for a second job? dont ditch 911 for IFT....jmo
there was a thread a while back about them and i guess they were giving out free tablets (iPad i think?) to those who were hired....maybe type the company name in the search engine

gonefishing

Forum Deputy Chief
Owners got in a tissey with the LA county ems board a while back. I'd be very cautious when it comes to Elite.

OP
OP
FoleyArtist

FoleyArtist

More murse than medic now...
im assuming youre looking for a second job? dont ditch 911 for IFT....jmo
there was a thread a while back about them and i guess they were giving out free tablets (iPad i think?) to those who were hired....maybe type the company name in the search engine

yeah second job, extra cash. i want to pay off some debt and save for a new car.

Woodtownemt

Forum Lieutenant
Elite is your typical renal round up. They, from what I've notice are trying to become more professional but that doesn't mean you won't 8-12 esrd, dialysis tx runs. They have a contract with Olympia med ctr and Daniel freeman marina. As far as pay $17 starting is norm. Liberty starts at 20 an hour but OT is scarce according to crews I've ran into. Prn starts at 17 and you can pick up to 4-5 extra shifts a pay period. They also pay full so 8 hrs straight pay 9-12 is time and a half and everything else is double time. You can give them a shot. If they are hiring try to to get picked up as a part timer. Prn has an awesome gig where PT only have to work 2 days a month to keep your job and can work as much as 5 days a week. Hope this helps. Good luck. Oh and bowers I'm not sure what they pay though. It differs from person to person I've talked to.

gonefishing

Forum Deputy Chief
Bowers is $20hr rural metro owned. I think I heard they were hiring part time medics. No dialysis! LOL
Elite is your typical renal round up. They, from what I've notice are trying to become more professional but that doesn't mean you won't 8-12 esrd, dialysis tx runs. They have a contract with Olympia med ctr and Daniel freeman marina. As far as pay $17 starting is norm. Liberty starts at 20 an hour but OT is scarce according to crews I've ran into. Prn starts at 17 and you can pick up to 4-5 extra shifts a pay period. They also pay full so 8 hrs straight pay 9-12 is time and a half and everything else is double time. You can give them a shot. If they are hiring try to to get picked up as a part timer. Prn has an awesome gig where PT only have to work 2 days a month to keep your job and can work as much as 5 days a week. Hope this helps. Good luck. Oh and bowers I'm not sure what they pay though. It differs from person to person I've talked to.