I need help passing my recert exam

Kavsuvb

Forum Captain
hey guys, I need help passing my recert exam and I am scheduled to take a recert exam on October 1. I am wonder what study guides, apps or sites that I can use to pass the CT EMT recert exam. I know it's based on the NREMT and I really hate the NREMT but I need help in getting pass the NREMT

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
If you do a quick search of the site you will find about 500 threads about this exact topic

OP
OP
Kavsuvb

Kavsuvb

Forum Captain

hometownmedic5

Forum Asst. Chief
IMG_0843.GIF

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Any suggestion for Apps, I can use to study
yes, use the search function as there have been a ton of apps already suggested on this site. The first part of studying is to put in some effort and search for the answers...

OP
OP
Kavsuvb

Kavsuvb

Forum Captain
yes, use the search function as there have been a ton of apps already suggested on this site. The first part of studying is to put in some effort and search for the answers...
What about study guides, any good ones

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
It’s hard to have a good study guide for a NREMT style exam because they have thousands of questions that can be asked and every single test is different.

OP
OP
Kavsuvb

Kavsuvb

Forum Captain
It’s hard to have a good study guide for a NREMT style exam because they have thousands of questions that can be asked and every single test is different.
What's really a good study guide and review guide

EpiEMS

Forum Deputy Chief
I know it's based on the NREMT and I really hate the NREMT but I need help in getting pass the NREMT
For the practical, the NREMT skill sheets are here.

For the cognitive, the CT protocols should be briefly reviewed, then try JB Learning.