I hope I do well.

ZombieEMT

Chief Medical Zombie
Premium Member
So I got a call today from my deputy chief at my volunteer agency, looking for overnight coverage, which surprised me still being in my probationary period. He says tonight will be my test for Staff EMT even though I am short about 20hrs of training, so I hope I do well. I will be on from 8 to 8, and with my chief, so I will be nervous. I am confident that I will do well, because I have done well so far, but wish me luck.

mgr22

Forum Deputy Chief
So often in EMS we face challenges before we feel ready. It can be a good thing. You won't be alone. Use the training you have, and ask questions when you need to.

jjesusfreak01

Forum Deputy Chief
So I got a call today from my deputy chief at my volunteer agency, looking for overnight coverage, which surprised me still being in my probationary period. He says tonight will be my test for Staff EMT even though I am short about 20hrs of training, so I hope I do well. I will be on from 8 to 8, and with my chief, so I will be nervous. I am confident that I will do well, because I have done well so far, but wish me luck.

Probably will just end up sleeping most of the night...

OP
OP
ZombieEMT

ZombieEMT

Chief Medical Zombie
Premium Member
We had three calls between 8 and 11 then none again until 7 am. I was cleared and the cheif passed me.