I hate seagulls.

fm_emt

Useless without caffeine
I was working at a high school football game today. The weather was really nice, and we weren't using an EZ-up. There were seagulls flying around. During a lull in the game, I sat back in my chair and was watching the seagulls fly around above me. Yup, you guessed it. One of the damn birds tried to poop on me. Fortunately, I was looking up at them and saw it coming. I was able to dive out of the way, but my equipment wasn't so lucky. Bird poop splattered on the backboard that was leaning up against my chair. If I was paying attention to the game and not the birds, it would have scored a direct hit right on my head. Later on in the game, a beagle wanders over near me. The dog came over and sat near my feet. I went to pet it before I noticed that the poor dog was covered in seagull poop! The evil birds missed me, but nailed the dog instead.

And yes, I did clean off the backboard.

Stupid birds!

OP
OP
fm_emt

fm_emt

Useless without caffeine
What about the poor dog that got pooped on???

I dunno. It wandered off. Probably went to go steal someones lunch or something. ;-)

I got a couple photos of it. I'll get them off my phone later...

akflightmedic

Forum Deputy Chief
Alka Seltzers are more entertaining...

premedtim

Forum Lieutenant
I'm with Guardian, shotgun definitely.

Airwaygoddess

Forum Deputy Chief
Poop is poop and doesn't help any when it starts flying around!! Hey, at least you where not on a LD and the patient was throwing it at you! :p

OP
OP
fm_emt

fm_emt

Useless without caffeine
who won the game?

The final score was 48-0. I'm not sure if this is a common rule in high school/youth football, but if one team is ahead by more than 28 points at halftime, they don't stop the clock in the second half.