I Feel Like A Loser.

tyty722

Forum Ride Along
Id like to start this off by saying i am typically a strong willed, un-relentless motivated dude. However the NREMT-B is really testing me. I know what yall are thinking "Oh its so easy; or, Oh its common sense". But for some reason its killing me. i just took it for the 3rd time and i think i did bad yet again. ive used JBLearning and got 80s on loads of practice test. ive even gone through all 599 practice questions. but i dont think i passed this morning. its really a slap in the face to me i feel like im not cut out for this. i am certified as a FF1 and FF2 and passed those test and hazmat test easy first time. this NREMT is different for me though. do yall have any suggestions? being as im 18 i took the EMT class in highschool so i don't believe it was the best course but others in my class have passed....PS Sorry for the long drawn out post i am just really stressed and feel like an idiot.

Old Tracker

Forum Asst. Chief
I took and retook the JBLearning practice tests until I was hitting 118-119 right on the practice final. That was taking the practice tests over the period of about 2 weeks. YouTube has tons of videos of NREMT questions, It takes awhile to go through them but it is worth it. The videos get tedious and, imo, those questions were almost too easy, but there are little pearls buried in them that make them worthwhile.

When you test, READ THE F'ING QUESTION, then read it again, then read the possible answers s-l-o-w-l-y twice before you pick one. I miss more questions by NOT reading all the answers than from brain pharts or don't have a clue. Oh, I'm 3 times your age and could barely put on a band aid before the course. So hang tough.

OP
OP
tyty722

tyty722

Forum Ride Along
I took and retook the JBLearning practice tests until I was hitting 118-119 right on the practice final. That was taking the practice tests over the period of about 2 weeks. YouTube has tons of videos of NREMT questions, It takes awhile to go through them but it is worth it. The videos get tedious and, imo, those questions were almost too easy, but there are little pearls buried in them that make them worthwhile.

When you test, READ THE F'ING QUESTION, then read it again, then read the possible answers s-l-o-w-l-y twice before you pick one. I miss more questions by NOT reading all the answers than from brain pharts or don't have a clue. Oh, I'm 3 times your age and could barely put on a band aid before the course. So hang tough.
Thank you for the advice!

Bluemtnsky

Forum Probie
When you test, READ THE F'ING QUESTION, then read it again, then read the possible answers s-l-o-w-l-y twice before you pick one.

I chuckled, thank you. Currently studying for EMT-B class final over everything. NREMT comes next week. Moderate anxiety. Chuckles good, very good.

Terrible Tiger also provides chuckles.
wii u.png